Thursday, July 07, 2005

Your 11-month-old's development

An email I got from Babycenter.com:-

Has your baby formed a strong attachment to a stuffed toy or a soft blanket? If he has, be thankful. Such transitional objects or 'cuddlies' will help give him a feeling of security as he develops emotionally in the months and years to come. When you're not around, it will comfort him. Not all children feel inclined to adopt a cuddly, but if yours does, by all means, encourage it! It can be a good idea to have two identical objects and rotate them regularly. That way you can wash one easily and you have a replacement in case one gets lost or left behind. You can even cut blankets in half (if you do it at this age, he won't even notice the change in size).

Comments by myself:
Not really!! But he loves to 'sayang-sayang' cuddly toys..Look at the picture I took yesterday:-




See?! But I can't really say that he's attached to the toy coz he can make do without. But he can't make do without his 'ting' (pacifier). Only that can tone him down from all the wailing and what not. No wonder it's called pacifier..I think I have problem of weaning him off from that thing..How aaa??

No comments: