Monday, July 11, 2005

Where are all these things??

On Saturday, I've discovered that I misplaced two things which I considered valuable. One is my handbag, the one I brought everyday to work (my black Giamax handbag!!). For the whole last week, I wore my bag hantaran to work as I couldn't find my normal bag on Monday. So, on Saturday, I decided to search for it. Tapi tak jumpa!! Frustnyeee...Mungkin I lupa nak bawak balik masa tukar baju kat ofis for my annual dinner so someone else might have found it last week and took it. Tapi I'm confident I took it back home but if yes, where is it???

Then, while packing Ashraff's bag to go back to our house in Cheras, I could not find his swimming diaper. I searched everywhere and at that time I broke down in tears sebab frustrated coz tak jumpa dua benda dalam satu masa. The diaper might have terselit somewhere.

My, how careless I am!! I should have take care of everythg immediately. Like in this case, immediately lepas balik dari annual dinner, I should have make sure I put everythg in place before settle down in bed. Same goes for the diaper. I should make sure that the diaper is washed and kept in Ashraff's cupboard. I have to be organized. Somethg that Fitri has kept on reminding me tapi knowing me, sikit2 lupa.

Now, that these two precious things hilang, I rasa terkilan sesangat. I can buy that thing again tapi the feeling and excitement will never be the same again. In fact, rasa macam membazir sgt2.

The same thing I felt when Fitri lost his jam tangan hantaran...Baru skang I can accept it and dont mind buying him a new watch (kalau ada duit lebihlah:)

2 comments:

zan said...

you think u're forgetful?? i'm super duper forgetful...this all started after i gave birth to my son...hoping that the hormones will be back at the usual rate but that did not happen :P

rafiqaheliza said...

Really? I was there all the time..In my school days, I was called for a 'good' lecture at bilik guru (naughty girl!) and after 1/2 hour out of the room (all hot and sweaty), I realised I left my pencil case there and I was forced to go there to take it..Boy, I was doomed!!