Friday, July 22, 2005

Start 'processing'?

Last few days my sis went back to our house (she stays in Wangsa Maju). She said she misses her nephew so much so she had to go back home. Ye ke ni? Ke mintak duit ngan mak? Sis, sorry if u happen to drop by my blog and read this:)

While playing with Ashraff, she made this remark,"Kak Ija, Ashraff ni dah semakin aktif. Tak lama lagi dah takde bau baby. I think u better start producing another one." Huh? The way she put it like so selamba..like making another baby and delivering it is as easy as brushing your teeth.

Well, I LOVE being pregnant! The one I had with Ashraff was an easy one. People said I look a lot healthier and my face glowed. Me even dragged hubby to a professional photo studio to capture the precious moment on camera..that was when I'm 7 mths pregnant..kiasu me!! Waaahhh, posing macam model lagi..but a preggie one lah. The photo turned out to be so nice that hubby thot he looks like Brad Pitt (helllooo..).

Labour was not bad too. One time push and out came Ashraff. He's one active baby and helped me a lot during the labour. U know people said that when u feel the labour pain, just remember that your baby is helping you by putting his best effort to get out from the oh-so-dark and oh-so-narrow-space. By remembering this and Allah, that makes my labour a lot easier.

And I also miss the first breastfeeding moment with Ashraff. Eventho it's not an easy one, but it felt good feeling his soft skin touches u while he looks at you as if you are the most perfect creature on earth. Gosh, i'm being melodramatic here!

Oh yes, if u ask me, I do look forward for another one. Wanted to produce as many as possible (are u sure?) as I want to have a big happy family. But quantity without quality is useless. Hope I'll be able to have both, quantity and quality..

-Rafiqah, who is currently imagining she's surrounded by her children and cucus..at Hari Raya gathering perhaps..ahaks!!-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you baby making machine you....muahahaha....i hope when my time comes i'll be as easy as you were to deliver the baby...

rafiqaheliza said...

U can label Aida as baby machine..me, not up to the standard as yet..haha..Fina, pls take one step at a time. Think about 1st n**ht first b4 u think about delivering a baby:)