Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Body and Skin Well Advisor

Yesterday, I met a sweet lady who came to our house to pick-up the personalized book she ordered for her son. I've talked to her few times over the phone but yesterday we finally met. She's is a full time working mom to 8 mo baby boy. She also does part-time business as body and skin well advisor. Sounds interesting yeah?!

Yes. it is! She basically does image consultancy for corporate/organisations. What u should wear? How to do your make-up? Your tudung? Your choice of colours? Wow! I'm impressed. U know me lah, I like all these beauty thingy. She also does make-up for photoshoot. U know sometimes we are uncomfortable to have a make-over in the centre of a busy shopping complex. Well, her company could do the make-over behind close-door and she and her partners are all ladies..So good for 'tudung'ians like myself!

I always wanted to learn how to do make-up professionally but the time (and probably the money) is limited. So, niat tu terkubur lah..maybe one day, i will take up a short course on this one since that is somethg I like to do. Not to say, I'm going to venture into make-up business (I am comfortable with Create My Own Gift now), but probably just for my own satisfaction.

Back to the sweet lady I met, perhaps I can use her service one day..kalau free lagi cun..*hint, hint*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prolly you may want to ask yr friend to conduct a make up class and get a few friends to participate so that the cost could be reduced. If she's really good, I am interested.

rafiqaheliza said...

Oh yeah, that's one of my plans:) Will keep u updated. By the way, how do I contact u yeah? I dont think I know who u r. Sorry, I'm still so clueless in blogging world..

Anonymous said...

eh eh .. if free, boleh join sekali tak ? .. BTW, welcome to the blogger's crazy world !!

Unknown said...

welcome to blogging.....hehehhe....you'll love it...anyways...sejak bila ko vainpot nih???