Wednesday, July 06, 2005

11 months old.

Today Ashraff has turned 11 months old. Dah besar dah..tak lama lagi nak kawin (hehehe...Fitri always cakap macam ni). Tonite, after almost two weeks restless in bed, Ashraff slept thru the nite. Yey!! I guess for the past two weeks, he's teething (the 4th round) as he's always woke-up every one to two hours when it comes to teething. But thank God, it doesn't come with fever this time around unlike the previous one where he caught a high fever on the day of Mothers' Day itself!! And it's my first Mother's Day!!

But, I left our digital camera in the office so I have to go back 5.30 sharp today to capture his picture on this day, just like every other 5th of the month. Fitri is outstation (again) to Sg Petani (again). So, it's all on me coz no one at the house knows how to operate digital cam.

So long..have to prepare something for BICC meeting today. Got rejection proposal to table. Hope it goes thru!! If not, I'll be like %#%$*&^ coz I have to propose otherwise..Darnnn..

No comments: