Friday, July 08, 2005

The First Step

Yesterday, witnessed by myself, my mother and father, aunty uda, tina & tini, toklon and najip, Ashraff made his very first step. Actually it's four steps in a row before he fell down. Knowing Ashraff, he's a 'mengelupur' kinda guy (people say that follows Fitri..hehe) so the steps looks like a terlajak kinda thing instead of a normal wobbly kinda steps. But I'm very impressed and delighted to see his development. And too bad I did not have my video cam on. And Fitri is not there to witness such wonderful event.

But I did make a call to Fitri immediately and he sounded happy but at the same time I know that he's disspointed for not being there when it happens. Alaaa..he can always see it someother time. He'll do it more often soon..But then again, nothing compares to the 'first'..

I've missed lots of Ashraff's 'first' moment being a full time working mom but having to see he made his first step was among the best things that ever happened in my life. Cheers!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Hi Ija,

Still remember me?
I actually found your blog while blog hopping. Ivy was just telling me yesterday about your business.
Good for you! I'm definitely going to be your future client. =)

Cherry said...

Rafiqa,
there is always a first step of everything. and being a working mom never regret any moments of your child life. catching any moments are great - whether it is first or second or xxxx ...

- yr future partner in fund raising - bila ye ?

rafiqaheliza said...

Nana, oh yes i do..and I've dropped by your blog too and found your Aliah really adorable!!

Sis Ninuk, thanks for dropping by. Hope we can work together to raise some funds for the needy.