Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My First Day..

Hi! This is my first day blogging..Boy, am i clueless about blogging? Heard about it billionth time but would not make a move to know more and start my own blog..Thanks to MyMomsBest's forum (www.mymomsbest.com/forum), finally my heart is open to one..

Phewww..where shall I start? Should I start by introducing myself? Me, I've just turned 28 y.o last 28th June 2005. Married to beloved hubby, Mohd Fitri and blessed with one adorable baby boy, Ashraff.

Since he was born, I'm so looking forward to every 5th of the month..why? coz he turns a new month every 5th!! Tomorrow he'll turn 11 months old..How time flies! I can be sure that my blog will be full of his stories as he's one funny little guy, just like my hubby..

Lately, I've been thinking about his 1st birthday party..what theme? venue? date? My Mak has been asking me about it too..Knowing her, she'll do anything for her very first cucu..'Head scratching and pulling hair' moment again...

No comments: