Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Financial Management???

Ok, just did my budget for the month of August (for July's salary)and it was terrible!! I ran out of budget!!

WHY??

Ok, it's basically due to significant Credit Card's balance. Have to admit, I spend a lot end of last month and this month and the payment is due on 28th July. I spent on clothing for my annual dinner, I also bought a lovely chiffon and sutera batik from ctredzuan, contact lense, then I did my pap smear at Naluri (had a bad menstrual flow since Ashraff is born, but that's a another story), had a haircut at KLCC (are u nuts?? u know it's pricey there!), did facial at Angie's (my first facial after Ashraff's born) and the normal installment (focus point, HSL etc). It costs me a bomb!! Yeah, have to admit, I perasan jadi orang kaya sekejap (haircut in KLCC, chiffon and batik sutera) but that's it!! Now, I have to fork up extra money or perhaps withdraw money from my fixed savings to pay my debts.

Well, I can always pay the minimum amount for c.card but I'm not that type. I'm the type yg suka repay in full sebab what's the use of saving if you have debt that cost you more interest?? But, I cant afford to do so this month!!

Then, in August, I have to allocate for Ashraff's birthday, the normal bills and house maintenance fee, money to mak abah, food, tol, lrt and car's loan (wira). Totaling all this, my saving for August is NIL!!!

Ok, u might be asking, how Fitri's come into place..Well, he has lots of other things to take care of..Our food, minyak kereta, tol, car maintenance, travelling expenses (u know what it's like to travel to Johor), money to support his family, money to my parent and the latest addition, bibik's salary (started this month) and car loan installment for our brand new MPV (this is why I have to pay for Wira's installment)!!

Now, I am hoping for bonus to come in (still havent got our 2004's bonus) so I could settle all my c.card balance and reduce my spending thereon. If not, consider August is a gone case. Now for September, hope there's light at the end of the tunnel. But Fitri, Mak and Ana's birthday is in September and gift for them? Will i run out of budget in September?? Not again!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, October is fasting month there will be a lot of shopping spree.

Nana said...

same here!! i've been in the red for the last few months.. byk sangat beli barang for Aliah. hehehe..

eh, aah la rotidua, dah nak dekat raya la pulak!

rafiqaheliza said...

oh yeah aa..my, i dont think i will be able to save!!

Nana, forgot to add on the list..ashraff's things..but that's like car installment already..every month, mesti ada..hehehe..

Unknown said...

hhahahah nak ikut aku jual cannabis tak????? sure kaya cepat nye muhahahahahaha

shell said...

bukan u banker ke?
:D

*selamat datang ke blogworld*
:P

rafiqaheliza said...

shell : banker tak semestinya financial planning terrer..banker yg boros..hehe..

Fina: hi!! cannabis? what's that? blur..blur..

rafiqaheliza said...

rotidua, mega sale is coming pulak tu..would I be able to reduce my c.c balance??

Anonymous said...

ahhh, I 'm dreaming of having a total financial freedom here!

Cherry said...

Rafiqa, the sure way to pay off the CC is to "leave it at home". and also you might want to try to call the cc company, some do offer lower interest payment or if you've multiple cards, some do offer xfer balance. see which one works for you :) no worries sometimes we do "fall behind" a bit. time to catch up :)