Monday, July 25, 2005

Welcome to the club!

This weekend, two of my closest friends (in different area - one in office and another one, my primary and secondary pal) have entered into a different chapter in life:-

Suriati - from a wife to a mother on 23rd July 2005.
Welcome to motherhood!! People said becoming a mother changed your life. Indeed!! Be prepared for a prolonged sleep deprivation (equivalent to panda eye in the morning). Be prepared to be in the limelight when your child screamed on top of his lung in the middle of a crowded shopping complex. Be prepared to go through the rough journey of breastfeeding. Be prepared to be FAT!! (that's what I'm going thru now..fat control alert!!)

But at the same time, its worthwhile. It teaches u to become more creative - becoming a clown, song composer and candidate of malaysian idol just to make your baby stop crying. It brings you back to your old childhood memory (u can see that I'm trying hard to remember all the good songs in my previous blog entry). It makes you closer to your own mother. Your baby makes you laugh even in bad times. Your baby makes you cry as it touches your heart with his warm smile. His just-wake-up-from-bed smell is the best perfume in the world (even my estee lauder perfume couldn't beat that!). Oh my, I'm missing my Ashraff now!!

To Sue and beloved hubby, congratulations! You have been waiting for almost two years for him to come..Now that he's here, enjoy his company!! Oh yeah, enjoy your two-months leave too, meaning which I might be taking over some of your job..Darn..

Izreen - from single to a wife on 23rd July 2005
Congratulations Mrs Corp Tai-Tai and her Other Half!! It was a lovely wedding reception and me & hubby really enjoyed it (your mum is an excellent wedding planner..kalah J.Lo!). You look extremely beautiful in the creamy gold wedding dress (and slimmer too!)

What can I say about the bride..me and her have come a long way. We were classmates since Standard One up till Form Three. I tried to escape from her, but just can't! People always associate the bride as being a domineering, and trying hard to be in the centre of attention gal and at school, we were ashamed of being related to her. When I got to know she's my bau-bau bacang relative, it gave me that creepy feeling..hahaha..

Izreen, Izreen..Despite of whatever people said bout her, she is such a kind-hearted lady. She's a helpful friend, full of spirit, positive minded, which in the end made me feel lucky and proud to become one of her friends. And I'm sure she could be an isteri Mithali to her Other Half. What a lucky guy Nizar is to be married to her!! And thanks for being a good friend (and sedara) to me all these years!!

Ehem, ehem..Fina, are u deleting Izreen's no from you hp now that she's married? U remember what u told me at my wed reception last time..hahaha..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahhaha like you said la, we cannot escape from each other, i DID delete ur number last time, and now u r back into my life.....so i suppose no use deleting izreen's number as well....rumah pun 5 minutes away from each other je...shesshh....

rafiqaheliza said...

hahaha..there u see..we'll go around looking for our girlfrenz when we had enuff looking and gazing at our other halfs..Remember the comment Jasmin made? That's what I mean..

famyGirl said...

(new) babies smell... ahh heavenly.

later-later have to make do with the masam air liur and peluh smell hehehehe

rafiqaheliza said...

Famy: Yeah lorr..my baby almost lost that smell now..
Psstt..will contact u later to get more info on the party pack:)