Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Panic Mode!

Ok, take it easy...

I'm in my panic mode, now and I couldn't focus on my work.

With the help of my cousin, we applied for Visa to the 'Land Down Under' thru the ETA system.
And now my cousin called me and told that my hubby's application got rejected!
They just prompt the message "To be referred to Australian Embassy".

What?!

Apa cerita ni? Our tickets are purchased and confirmed. We are all excited to take a long break. And now this...

Now, my dearie cousin is helping to re-apply to the Embassy (we need to give clearer photocopy of Hubby's passport) and it takes them 48 hours to process. So, this is going to be the longest 48 hours of our life...and yet, we don't know the reason why it was rejected in the first place. Shesshhh...

Gosh, this morning I jokingly asked Hubby whether there's any "unfinished business" when we left OZ after graduating. Bil habis bayar tak? Ada hutang sewa? Hutang bank ke? And he answered "No, not that he can remember." Goodness me...

Better go and sembahyang Zohor rather than keep worrying bout it. Probably I get my sanity back after the prayer...
Do pray for us too....

8 comments:

Nana said...

jgn panik!!!

insyaAllah all will be ok. when are you due to leave anyway? not that soon right?

rafiqaheliza said...

nana: Errr...like next month? Tapi end of the monthlah. My cousin told me ada jugak org yg kena reject initially tapi lepas after refer kat embassy. Tu buat I lega sket. Agaknye OZ gerun tgk my hubby botak. dia ingat terrorist ke hape...hehe..

Fahidayati Ramli said...

Ija.. jgnlah panic sgt. Relax. U still ada time utk refer kat embassy, kan. By the way, maybe this is cabaran/dugaan utk gi melancong with ur family kot...

Maybe nxt time kena buat awal sikit kot... (boleh ker buat awal?)

Apa2pun... saya doakan evwrything will be ok soon...

eiseais said...

when are u going? where r u going? we're going also soon...

butterflutter said...

Yes..yes...jgn panik take it as hiccup. He..he..he...kelakar bab you tanya your hubby tuh ada buat apa2 ke dulu. Selamat berjalan-jalan.
Do you happen to know Aeidi?

Anonymous said...

uwaaa.. harus panic.. hihihi ok ok.. slap, cool down.. relax..rest assured, hopefully all will turnout well

syoknyee jenjalan.. ! bawak heroes kecik ke?

mommyalif

Anonymous said...

akak, dah abis panic??sambung la citer...

rafiqaheliza said...

Fahida: yup, mmg cabaran..Thanks for your prayer..

Eiseai: Sydney, insyaAllah.

Butterflutter: Aeidi? Err..not that I can remember. Sape and kenapa?

mommyalif: Yup, bwk kedua2nya. I'm in for an adventure..hhehe..

aisya: Dah, baru je sambung citer. Slamat membaca!