Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's a good start.

Yesterday, I managed to control my appetite and took less food. Here's what I had yesterday:-

Breakfast
A bar of muesli and a mug of milo (less sugar, add my fav soy protein powder).

Lunch
A quarter plate of rice only (usually it will be a full plate) and spent most of the times, gatah lauk sahaja. It was pretty hard for me not to eat rice with lauk, but I managed to resist my food temptations. Yey!

Dinner
A quarter plate of rice plus the normal lauk-pauk. Double yey!

I planned to reduce my calorie intake gradually instead of indulging in self-stalvation method. So from a full plate of rice (sometimes double plate) to a quarter plate is a good start for me. Am so proud of myself!

Now I am into studying the food pyramid to ensure that I have a well-balanced diet. I do not want to end-up like a collegue of mine who fainted right in the middle of the office, as she is too obsessed with losing weight and chose crash diet method. Ouch!

Let me see whether my effort yield any return at the end of the day. Perhaps next Friday is a good day for me to jump on the weighing scale. Do remind me, yeah buddy..

As for Ashraff, he is still carrying the motto "Say 'NO' to FOOD!". Guess it is a good time for me to join his campaign..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hhahahha jgn kurus2 sgt wei...kang nampak worn out and haggard lak...chubby2 sikit nampak healthy la....

rafiqaheliza said...

Hei Mrs Certified Brat!! Long time no see..hehehe..
aku taknak lah kurus sgt..dah puas dah 27 tahun kurus (tahun ni je tak). Nak kasi turun sket je. Lepas tu maintain. Cakap macam senang je ek?!

Unknown said...

aku nak pakai corset ni, nak? hahahhahaa