Monday, December 12, 2005

How to back-up?

Today is a peaceful day for me. Hardly any client calling in, asking what is their balance outstanding, or pouring their problems in meeting their loan obligations. Can be because of the holiday for the State of Selangor...

I do not have much to do either. I have finished doing the disbursement proposal, have submitted the follow-up report and fulfilling client's request for 1001 things (selagi boleh they will request). If I'm motivated enough, probably I can start doing some of the 'forecasted' work like loan foreclosure for some bad loans, but I chosed not too.

Instead, I spent my precious free time, going through my archives, reading all my rants and rambles in the past. Some are funny, some are pretty sad, some are what-the-heck-are-u-thinking-at-that-time..

Having done so, it dawned to me that I do not do any back-up for my precious entries. How do I do back up yeah? Any advise for an IT idiot like me? Thanks!


***************************

Just got an email from my collegue. It's my boss invitation for free pizza. He treats us every month. I missed the last one as I was on 'puasa enam', and it's a big dugaan at that time since I've been longing to have one. Now this is the time for me to whallop some of the best pizzas in town by the name of Free Pizza!
There goes my diet...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bye bye diet. Makanla puas-puas. Esok start la diet balik.

Zetty said...

aku boleh tolong bagi recommendation la on how to do the backup. Tapi ada fee kehkehkeh...dont worry, aku bagi discount kat kengkawan.

rafiqaheliza said...

rotidua: banyak betul dugaan nak diet ni...

zetty: aik? siap ada fee lagi..ala, tolong kengkawan, kasi freelah:)

Zed said...

well... what i do is i turn on the email feature in blogger which sends a copy of what i write to my email account so i always have another copy of the entries. but this would not help for older entries lah. err.. eh sorry lupa cakap hello! found your blog while blog hopping. cheers.

p/s
zetty i am curious =) how do you back-up? heh heh.

rafiqaheliza said...

zed: thanks for the advise. Rasenye yg lelama tu i kena copy dalam notepad and save je kot. Is that the best? Nak bayar zetty takde budget:)

Nana said...

ija,

one way u can do for your previous postings is to go to your previous posts links kat tepi kanan tu. (the one yang arranged by month tu) from there you can decide to either copy paste everything to notepad or something OR you can just File>Save Page As the page.

rafiqaheliza said...

Nana: Thanks for the tip. Yey! Now I know few ways to back-up.