Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The (quite) long interval.

What's up with me for the past two weeks?

Busy with office worklah, apa lagi. But that's not the only reason..
Other reasons are:-

1. Our computer network is out in the office for the whole of last week and yesterday. Kejap ok, kejap tak. So, I couldn't check email, browsing the net, blogging or blog hopping for like 7 days?! And office is the only place I could access the Net for free...

2. I have other blog which I just started. It's for my lil homie business, CreateMyOwnGift. Do check it out and leave your comment to win our personalized newspaper.

Guess that's bout sum up what's happening in my life for the past two weeks.

Oh yeah, one more thing. My Hubby is in London currently. He left like the last two Saturdays and only will be back this Sunday, which makes him not presence in our house for like two weeks. And I thought I'm use to not having him around because that's his line of duty, outstation and outstation again. But hey, this time around, I have to admit I miss him a lot. And it makes things worse having Ashraff to ask "Mana Ayah? Mana Ayah?" every now and then. Guess the whole family is missing him. Even my Mak and Abah told me this morn that "It's never the same without Fitri around".

Really look forward to seeing him this weekend...with his guni ala Santa Claus (ni dia yang cakap sebab barang banyak, dengan orang pesan lagi...).

So yeah, that's it. Nothing interesting. Just the same old routine...

4 comments:

mommy@lif said...

santa claus's guni? LOL sure lokking fwd to sunday ek? ~absence makes the heart grows fonder ~

Nana said...

it's worse coz the kids keep on asking bout their dad kan?

Shue said...

Hello Ija,
kesiannye your kids rindukan ayah depa. Mcm tu la kehidupan seorang isteri auditor, no? take care, we're off to langkawi( as in whole dept + Per2 audtors)

rafiqaheliza said...

mommyalif: yup, santa claus guni..hehe..and yday dia baru call cakap nak beli royal doulton set makan. Ni mungkin dua atau tiga guni ni..hehe..Oh yes, so looking forward to sunday.

nana: yup, Na. Hey, do leave your comment at my new blog.

shue: yelah, i thot i got used to it already but london is a bit too far i think. langkawi? shopping chocs byk2!