Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Absence from the Blogsphere...

Thanks for all the wishes and prayers. Alhamdulillah, my pregnancy is going out pretty well here (though I still have the sickness)...

I know I have been disconnected from blogging for almost a month. Apart from the regular sick leaves that I took (my boss mesti fed-up punya, but I can't help it), let just admit I am in a mental block state for the last few weeks. Agaknya kalau lama sangat tak menulis ni, otak berkarat...Even now it is still berkarat...

This "berkaratness" started off with a one week MC that I was forced to take, leaving me internet-less (and blog-less) at home. I had brown spotting/staining for 6 days. Seriously, I freaked out at the first sight of the spotting!! Yikes!! What do I do? What have I done? One thing for sure, Rafiqah is trying to become a doctor by pepandai reduce the dosage of her Duphaston, just because she could not stand the effect/sickness. At that point of time, I told myself if anything happens to the baby, I am the one who is supposed to be blamed...

So both me and hubby rushed to the gynae for an immediate check-up. Alhamdulillah, the sac is still intact...and we also witnessed the baby's heartbeat for the first time! Gynae gave me jap to further strenghten my womb. Ouch!

I was advised to rest in bed till the spotting stops. Minus the sickness, it was a bliss to be able to rest at home as I got to spend time with Ashraff. But after a while, without internet, confined to bed and ran out of materials to read and unable to replenish the stock, made me bored. Kena-kena pulak credit handphone pulak habis! Seriously mati kutu!

Thank God it lasted for 6 days only and then I am off to work. It is not that I am excited to go to the office (my goal is to work@home, remember?!), but being able to feel alive and kicking bring out the best in me. On the way to work, I already planned on what to do. Check emails, reply important emails, blog and blog hopping, top-up my credit etc,etc, etc.

But as I reached office...Alamak! Banyaknya kerja! Stress, stress. No time to check personal emails (as the official ones dah cukup memeningkan kepala), and what more to blog.

And bila dah 2 minggu tak blog, the "berkaratness" has taken its toll. Can u sense how berkarat I am with the bahasa rojak I wrote in this entry?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye there kakak.....lame tak update.....hope u n ur baby ok....susahnyer mengandung....takutnyerrrr......
take care aite..taaa

Nana said...

yaaaay!! u're back!

don't worry about the rojakness.. hehe..

as i was clicking on ur link i went, "hmm.. i wonder if ija has updated..?" skali tgk dah ada update dah.

glad to have u back! and happy to know that all is A-OK.

Fahidayati Ramli said...

Hai... Syukur semuanya okay!!!! lama betul menghilangkan diri. I keep asking... what happen to you actually...
well, Ija... kita berjiranlah... my hubby stay kat lestari apartment (in front of Mentari Condo) kat Cheras tu... Saya dah 2x pegi sana.... takde jodoh nak jumpa Ija lagi kot... Next time maybe...Take care

famyGirl said...

glad that you're back. don't worry about karatness... lama-lama dia hilang sendiri ;)
it's *your* blog anyways, it's up to you what or how you want to write.

hope baby is doing fine.