Friday, April 28, 2006

Happy Thoughts, Everybody!

After few emotional and dramatic postings, I decided to change the setting to a happy mode...

HAPPY LABOUR DAY to all labourers/workers out there!
AND ENJOY THE THREE DAYS HOLIDAYS!!


InsyaAllah, we're off to Malacca for Treasure Hunt competition organized by Toyota. It's been almost three years since both me and hubby joined any treasure hunting event so we are definitely looking forward for it. We have to leave Ashraff in the care of his beloved Tok Mak and Tok Abah for half a day. By evening, we should be able to see his adorable face again as my Mak and Abah promise to drop him off at Malacca on their way back to Muar (kampung Abah). I was just hoping to get one night sleep without Ashraff. Hey, not that I'm a selfish mother...but I just want to try test tengok whether I still remember how to sleep soundly with no interruption of "air! air!" (For Ashraff, air = milk) in the middle of the night.

But on second thought, I don't think I would be able to not to see his face for two days. And I don't think I would be able to sleep peacefully either coz I must be missing him badly.

I'm just hoping I'm fit to travel, plus able to think straight and wisely sambil baca map dalam kereta yang bergerak. Phewww..that reminds me I have to bring loads of sick bags, just in case...

I hope I can have a good rest tonigt so I can wake up fresh and healthy tomorrow..Think only happy thoughts!

P.S : If u expect to see some photos of the event, I'm afraid I won't be able to do it coz the lense of our beloved Canon's digital camera is damaged!!! Now u know why it's been such a long time since I posted Ashraff's photo in my blog...Dangg!!

5 comments:

Hot Mama said...

Happy Labour Day...

Nana said...

weii.. larat ke tu nak pegi treasure hunt? hehehe..

Juliah & Faridah said...

hei, ija. tido without asyraf?? hehhe .. alhamdulillah .. i've tried & passed a few nights without haariz by my side.. masa gih genting aritu 2 nights plus few nights when kitorang kluar/balik lambat..anyway, dia dah tak jaga malam. so.. dia tido dgn 'Tah' dia..sampai ke pagi

rafiqaheliza said...

Hot Mama: Your 'labour' day will come in no time, if u catch my drift..-:)

Nana: Larat beb..larat..kalau tak larat pun buat2 larat..

Farid: Dah tak jaga malam? Bestnya!! Bilelah budak Ashraff nak sleep thru ni..nanti ada adik, ngan dia lagi..My, I'm so gonna be cranky!!

famyGirl said...

kena slowly belajar tido without ashraff... nanti dah ada baby lagi susah.
i have never been apart from aidiin so far. tapi with sofea dah dua kali pernah berjauhan (about a week each time). first time masa admitted kat hospital sbb beranak aidiin. second time masa aidiin was admitted due to pneumonia.

good luck in the TH! i bet you'll get #25 ;)
hahahaha... i cheated. i read the latest post first :p