Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The month of Ramadhan

When was the last time I blog? I seriously could not find time to even check my email lately and what more with updating my blog and blog hopping..
Today, I just need to write...so here I am..

I hope it's not too late for me to wish all my Muslim friends, SELAMAT BERPUASA di Bulan Ramadhan yang mulia ini..

Don't u think the foods in Pasar Ramadhan have increased this year?

*******************

Ashraff has finally able to sleep lying down, with me patting him to sleep. U might be wondering how he slept previously. Well, we had to cradle him while tawafing the room. I ended up having an achy body and arm every morn. Ashraff is a high need baby who basically has this twelve features - intense, hyperactive, draining (drain mom&dad's energy), feeds frequently, demanding, awaken frequently, unsatisfied, unpredictable, super-sensitive, "can't pun baby down", not a self-soother and seperation sensitive (U can check this link to know more about this type of baby).

How do I get to know he's the high-need type? Basically, I was extremely tired from day One of Ashraff's life (with all the 12 features, who wouldn't feel so?). Family members also made comment that it's rather rare to see baby who is like Ashraff. Rather sad with the remarks, I took the initiative to surf the net, looking for information on baby personalities. That is how I got to know that my Ashraff falls under the category 'high-need'. From then on, I accepted Ashraff as what he is and try not to compare with other babies (altho I could not help but feeling jealous seeing baby just lying comfortably in the stroller while mama does her shopping).

But one thing for sure, I'm still waiting for Ashraff to be able to sleep on his own. So, when it somesort of happened last week, I'm extremely thrilled (I mentioned "somesort" because I still have to pat him to sleep, so not actually "on his own" yet). But that is better than carrying an 11 kg baby around the house for 30 mins..*sigh*..Alhamdulillah

***********************

SME BANK BERHAD was launched on 3rd October 2005. Since that day, we at Ground Floor have to entertain on average 40 walk-in enquiries per day (which is like 3-4 customers per officer). Kering tekak woo!. But I find the job interesting, as I got to know lots of blooming entreprenuers who have 1001 ideas and strategies to ensure that their business succeeds. And some are clueless in business but have the intention to start one. Here I play an advisory role, and consult them on how they can go about in business, what are the challenges and what are their funding options. Really interesting!

Basically, just for your knowledge, here at SME Bank we are concentrating more on Bumiputra companies. We could finance manufacturing and services industry. However, for special funds such as Siswazah funds (for newly grads who want to start biz) and Ekonomi Desa funds (business located at luar bandar), we could also go into financing of trading business. So, if any of u who want to start a small scale business like a tuition center, kedai menjahit, restaurant, u can drop by at my Bank to ask..

********************

CreateMyOwnGift still going strong. Now we have three dealers - in Gombak, Bangi and Seremban. Currently, we are working on a new product, expected to be launched next year. Just to give a hint, it is a personalized children wear from 1 to 6 yo!! We have personalized birthday wear as well (famygirl, need your help to promte this to your client, can aahh??). Will come out with a mailing list so we could update our customers with latest news and products..Since non of us at CMOG is IT Savvy, so lambatlah sikit nak set-up mailing database ni...

********************

Guess I have killed my ketagihan to blog, with such a long-winded entry..God knows when I'll be able to write again..

7 comments:

Nana said...

Finally! Penat dah everytime I hop over tengok2 same old post. Heheh..

Ashraff tu kecik2 je dia menyusahkan, insyaAllah dah besar nanti dia akan jadi anak yg soleh.

Good to know CMOG is doing good. Ok la tu, tak lama lagi bole jadi working from home mom ek. ;)

Anonymous said...

what's the charge/collateral like? for the SME business. Only guarantees?

Pastu kan, kiter nak tengok la CMOG tu!

famyGirl said...

can, can. nanti kita sembang-sembang.

zan said...

hey glad to hear from you again. Ingatkan dah berpuasa dari blogging world.

hopefully it's just a phase for ashraff, insyallah..

at least now i know where to get fund (loan) if i ever want to start something ;)

rafiqaheliza said...

Nana: Tulah pasal, I busy sgt..Yeah, sentiasa berdoa ashraff will be anak yang soleh, beriman dan bertanggungjawab bila besar nanti..working from home? yippee!!

Rotidua : collateral? that depends on viability of the business (upon further evaluation). Some funds we have here no need to have collateral one..CMOG can be viewed at www.createmyowngift.com

Famy: Ok sis! Wait till I got the things ready..

Zan: berpuasa 2 weeks je..cannot tahan lelama lah..Haa, at least u know where to start haa..tapi we have to see the bisnes also..cyber cafe cannot..

atiza said...

allo!!! bloghopped from famy's..

so you're from SME Bank? Boleh hantar CV tak? ;)

rafiqaheliza said...

halluu atiza..yup, i'm working in SME Bank..nak hantar CV ke loan application? CV kan...what's your email? can give u the contact details:)