Thursday, September 22, 2005

One Busy Working Lady

I'm EXTREMELY busy with my new work in this new place. No time to check email...no time for surfing the net..no time for blogging...and worst still, not even have the time to go toilet!

But now, while waiting for hubby, I have the extra time to drop a line or two at my dearest online journal..I'll be at Ground Floor in this office building starting Monday. And guess what? Each officer has a room of its own, which includes YOURS TRULY! I'm so happy..Belum jadi boss pun dah dapat bilik. The whole integration between two banks is a Blessing in Disguise. Most of my friends from other dept envy us here..Well, that's life..Ahhhh...

But my boss made a remark.."kerja kita akan jadi sebesar bilik ye.." Which means more work for YOURS TRULY!! *sigh*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

must start thinking (ke dah?) deco for your new office aye.

(patut la lama tak update)

Nana said...

waaa... so nice!! good for you Ija!

rafiqaheliza said...

rotidua: now I'm in my new office..have decorated it yday..took quite a while, sebab dah lama pk apa nak letak:)

Nana: Yeah..best..privacy..but then lonely lah sket sebab dulu meja sebelah..so still can communicate sambil buat keje..i guess they want us to work, work, work..no talking is allowed!

kevin: thanks for dropping by. but i don't think i wanna date anybody now..except for my husband:)

famyGirl said...

muat letak akuarium tak dalam bilik? heee heee. bilik bosses selalu ada akuarium.

Anonymous said...

long time no see... more than 5 years i think... miss kypm trolak so much... miss the trip to pangkor esp... our last b4 you guys fly to australia... maybe you cannot remember me...

Fahidayati Ramli said...

kenapa lama tak menulis? busy ke?

Cherry said...

when i move to my new job, with a higher title, i whisperly wish they won't put me in a room. so very lonely. i'm glad they give me a bigger desk and space but still surrounded by collegues. window seat lagi, boleh tengok view luar lagi.

Nana said...

Ija! where are you?? Lama gila tak update ni.