Friday, September 02, 2005

"What I was like"

Tagged by Fina..darn..Thank God I have nothing else to do in the office except for reading policies..So here goes..

20 years ago : 1985 (I was 8)
Was in std 2 Kuning at that time. Mistaken for a nerd, with my big plastic spectacles and exxxtrraaa slim figure at that time. Oh how I hate the way I look at that time! Was a quiet and timid girl back then. Too afraid to answer any questions given my teachers, too afraid to socialize..I actually changed starting from Std 5..I don't know how it happens though..

10 years ago : 1995 (I was 18)
Was called to join MSM Trolak, Perak in June for an Induction Course in Commerce. Same college as Hubby but we did not talk to each other. I just knew him as my roommate's classmate and later, as President of Student Council. Still wearing spectacles..but with a metal frame this time..

5 years ago : 2000 (I was 23)
Back to Malaysia after studying in Melbourne, Australia for 3 years. In May, I got a job at BITMB (still here after 5 yrs!). Said goodbye to spectacles and hello to contact lenses!

3 years ago : 2002 (I was 25)
Engaged to dearest Hubby in January and the rest of the year was spent preparing for our wedding in January the subsequent year. We went through lots of engagement turbulence that year, with him adjusting to my way and me to his..Oh yes, we "donated" lots of money to Maxis in doing so..

Last year : 2004 (I was 27)
Gone thru 1st time pregnancy, labour pain and became a MOTHER! The most memorable year of my life. I was later promoted to become a Senior Executive at my Bank..Rezeki anak..

This year : 2005 (I am 28)
Anythg interesting this year? I guess this year is filled with me educating myself to become a good mother (plus a good wife). Oh yes, this year I started venturing into business, somethg I never thought of..Not until I got Ashraff. Create My Own Gift was set-up in May this year.

Next year : 2006 (Will be 29)
A lot of plans line-up for Create My Own Gift - new product, new affiliates etc. Hope it materialise. On family, perhaps another baby?

10 years from now : 2015 (will be 38)
A certified entreprenuer and working at home mother. Have children from both gender - boy and girl. Hopefully by then we have travelled to Europe..Oh yeah, by then I want to 'close shop'..no more babies..

Please continue this legacy, Nana, famygirl and zan..

Hope it's not too late to wish Malaysian "Happy Merdeka Day!"

The meaning of Merdeka for a one-year old





6 comments:

zan said...

uihh Ashraff, tgk bendera macam nak makan jer :)

oh kena tag ye, but modblog is down :(

hope your dreams will come true *cheers*

Unknown said...

camana nakcarik contact lenses yg tak pedihkan mata and comfortable di pakai?

shell said...

Fina,
kalau tu wujud, tell me also eh :D.

Rafiqah :: i always thought u r the quiet time.. until now.. :D. (Sebab bebudak O class riuh sangat kot..)

Unknown said...

shell: aku rasa dia memang bising, tapi bila dah kena ngan hasina izreen and fatimah's laughter, terus tenggelam leeee

rafiqaheliza said...

Zan: Modblog is down? Takpe, once okay u can continue the game:)

Fina: It will take sometime for you to be comfortable wearing contact lense. I guess it took me almost three months before I feel CL is just part of my eyes.

Shell: Guess have to agree with Fina..I was 'overshadowed' by Izreen, Fatimah, Hasina and the rest of the troop..including Fina..

famyGirl said...

ayoooo kena tag kah saya?? hehehe
ye lah semlm modblog down.

okay, i will KIV this entry, will update and let u know ;)