Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Party is over...

Was on Emergency Leave yesterday. Ashraff was not feeling well. This morning, checked my email and I got this..

Dear Rafiqah,

Kindly be informed that YBhg Dato' XXXXXX has decided to cancel your participation to Istanbul, Turkey at the end of this month.

Training Dept.


So there goes my dream trip to Turkey, Europe. Twice this year! First to Japan, now to Turkey. I guess it's not my year..But then, deep down inside, I don't feel totally devastated (like it is the end of the world) coz I'm quite well prepared for this. You know with merging and stuff, I have the feeling I won't be going. Or probably because Ashraff has started calling me "Ibu" which I don't think I could stand not hearing his voice for a whole two weeks. Somehow, God has a way of arranging our life and I believe ada hikmah di sebalik setiap kejadian...

********************************

Ashraff's party went out well last Saturday. Although most of my close friends could not make it..like Sheila (her baby came three weeks early than scheduled), Nissa (last minute course to Melaka), and most of my officemates (with various reasons)...the house was still full of 25 other childrens.

Ashraff was in good mood throughout the event(me and hubby was thankful for that!). Here are some captures of the day:-

A goodie for the children, consist of squeaky toyplane, biscuits, chocolates and sweets. If u want to get one for your children's party, u can be in contact with famygirl..


Ashraff's cake with Ashraff's pic on it..You can contact yours truly to order..hehehe...But do u notice that the wording is slightly distorted? That's because there's slight error, instead of 1st, it was written as 2nd. So, we had to amend it manually..Darn! But the taste of the choc moist cake is superb!

Cake cutting ceremony. Ibu dia yang excited..


The star of the day..."Bird mana Ashraff?".."Bird takde"..


Me and Hubby would like to thank all who came and make the event a memorable one..thanks for the lovely gift!




11 comments:

famyGirl said...

banyaknya presents!!! :) bet ashraff seronok sakan (if not mak dia yang seronok dulu hehehe)

aidiin still calls me Abbbuua. i think dlm kepala dia dengar sebut Ibu, tapi yang keluar dari mulut dia bunyi abbbuua :P

Nana said...

eh? how come i didn't know about this?

rafiqaheliza said...

famy: ha'ah, me and hubby yg lagi excited dari ashraff..canggih2 toys skang ni..Ashraff pun not the perfect "Ibu"..just Bu..but that's enuff to make me smile..u know Ibu is rather hard compared to Mama..

Nana: Eh? U didn't get my invitation ke? I did email you..no wonder u tak dtg..i thot u r not feeling well..sorry, I don't have your hp no..

Nana said...

nope, didnt get it. alaa, really wanted to see you. it's been such a long time! btw, is your email add still the same?

rafiqaheliza said...

I've been waiting for u jugak. I siap ckp kat Ivy..I dah jemput Nana, but I don't know whether she'll come or not..haiyaa, miscomm lah..maybe next time kita jumpa, insyaAllah..

Nana said...

tuh la pasal.
rugi rugi.
we need to keep each other's phone number la ija!

Unknown said...

weiiii buat makan makan tak ajakkkkkkk.........

rafiqaheliza said...

Fina: u r always on my mind..plus other BBgals..tapi yang ini i dulukan yang ada anak since it's my son's bday..Childrenless some other occassion..kalau ada Talullah nanti aku jemput..sorry babe!

Unknown said...

muahahaaha....tau tau..saje je testing the water...makan free mah..hhahahaha

Anonymous said...

choc birthday cake? hmm... kissy ashraf "Happy Birthday!"

zan said...

wahh byknye presents, tapi ada 2 yg sama?

you make cakes also?? cayalah...