Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Updates and Photos

Thanks a lot for the comments I received from my last entry (although I have replied individually in the comment's box). Somehow or rather having posted that entry, makes me feel at ease. One thing I know is I'm not alone in this. This is part and parcel of becoming a parent. But having posted the entry also somehow makes me calmer than before. Everytime nak marahkan Ashraff or continue to do so, I'd suddenly remember this entry...and all the comments I received, and somehow it stops me from acting irrationally. I guess just like any motivational or stress management course you've attended to, you need to have a refresher course every now and then, and having posted my last entry is like a refresher course to me (so expect a similar kind of entry in the future..hehe). Thanks.


Now, a little bit of update about my life...


1. Remember the rumours about me to be transferred to a new department? Finally, I've received the letter that I've been waiting for from the HR. Alhamdulillah, I shall be working in another department i.e. Special Financing Branch, handling all the micro loans from 2nd January onwards. Meaning which, I shall remain working in the same building, with the same commuting convenience. But of course, the workload is not the same. It is heavier as the quantity are larger. So dengar cerita, Sabtu Ahad pun ada yang datang kerja (yikes!). But in numerical terms they are much lesser (nama pun micro kan). So kalau one loan turns bad, at least it doesn't cost the Bank millions of ringgit. There is a possibility (i.e a rumour) that I shall be handling tabung perfileman, so meaning which I have to monitor celebrities' accounts and collecting debts from them. Emmm...macam bestkan? Tapi betul ke best? Tungguuu....


2. We have choosen to register Ashraff to a kindergarten very near to my parents' house. Within walking distance, so Abah/Mak could help us to fetch Ashraff after school. The fees I would say is on the high side compared to some other schools that we went to, but the arrangement suits us best. More convenient. Ashraff couldn't wait to go to school, but we are kinda afraid that it took him some time to adjust waking up early in the morning. He usually wakes up around 8-8.30. School starts at 8.30. Not much adjustment to make, except that it took him sometime to get rid of his "kutu mamai" lepas baru bangun tido. Dia jenis yang suka baring golek-golek sampai 1/2 hour, minum susu, suka delay his bathing time. I'm afraid after sometime he refused to go to school because he is restricted in a way. Will see about that...


3. We have received a letter to take possession of our new house, and we plan to take the key next Saturday, insyaAllah. Can't wait to see our brand new house. Now we are finding an effective way to sell our Cheras's condo. Any recommendation? Or better still, any taker?


Of course, with the completion of the house, our cashflow is badly affected as we have to pay the principal sum. Good times are over, folks! Time to open up our family budget for year 2008. With expected increase in fuel and toll price, we will definitely cut down our holiday fund and expenditure on children's toys and clothings. Thank God my credit card balance is zero. Hope I can maintain this as long as I can. Oh by the way, do anyone of you know and good interior design consultant? Saja nak usha-usha:)


Ok, rujuk entry di bawah for some snapshots of Ashraff and Aliff's birthday bash. I'm making an entry of its own.

8 comments:

Fahidayati Ramli said...

Hi Ija. Tahniah atas pertukaran nanti. Wah, lepas ni 'berkawan rapat' dgn produser lah nampaknya!!!

Jungle Playland said...

congrats on ur new job, ur new house...
nanti buat house warming ok..

Anonymous said...

huhuhu lama tak jengah.. dah byk tertinggal bas


btw alhamdulillah..all turn out well... ecece nanti boleh rub shoulders ngan producers lah ya?!

mommyalif

cikdah said...

bestnye dpt hantar tadika near house.. tak payah susah2 pk transport.. i'm still thinking which kindy nak hantar aisyah.

best dgr rumah dah siap.. mine still have 2 more years to go.. we have condo too.. but planning to rent je lah kot nanti..sayang plak nak jual.. why don't u rent it?

emly2175 said...

heello dear! I'm taking a peek into so many blogs today...tgh busy with office work ni,, nak blog pun susah... finally get to read the birthday party entry... so lovely la the balloons... congrats about your work too... can't help not to glance at your house each morning on my way to work la.. :)

Juliah & Faridah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ija, kindy yg dekat rumah u all tu eh?

no.2 is ssooooo like haariz. susah betul nak bangun gih skolah..

oh ye, gambar bday A&A ada dlm haariz nye fotopages..

Wan Amira said...

the deco sangat menarik!! missed the fun.. ade lagi tak party pack hahaha.. emir ade mesti die suke time bubbles fun!!

anyway, congrats on ur new house.. house warming nanti jangan lupe ibu emir ok hehe