Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is not supposed to be my next entry...

but I just had to express it on the blog, just to release the stress I have inside. I know, I'm supposed to post some pix of A&A's birthday party, but I haven't got time to transfer the photos from my camera..and the professional pix will only come next week, so yeah...be it.

Anyway, here's the story. Rumours have been going on in the office saying that I have to be transferred out from KL branch. In a way, I'm glad coz this a branch is one hell of a branch to work in. Too political. Too many people focussing on this branch since it's the main branch and the management expects you to perform.

But the rumours just stop there. It doesn't say where shall I be transferred to. And that worries me. What if I'm going to be placed in a branch located outside from KL? The nearest branch is in Shah Alam, and I could not bear the thought of having to travel there every morning, what more to branches located far away...Penang? Johor? or worse still Tawau? Kota Kinabalu? I'll be damn!

Oh gosh! What should I do?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Takpe...takpe...tunggu dapat surat dulu ya. Doalah banyak-banyak.
Sometimes things like this lah yang push us out of the box ;-)

Anonymous said...

alamak.. stress nyer.. takper kak.. hope for the best kay.. gud luck!

eiseais said...

oh no. i would cry if i had to travel so far to get to work. sekarang pun its already so difficult for us since i'm working right smack in town.

lets hope the rumour isnt true.

Jungle Playland said...

Oh oo.. Hope u will be transferd to the nearest branch near ur house, or else tell them to set up one at least! :-D

mommamia said...

aduhh,letihnya nya kalu kena transfer jauh..i cant imagine kalu u kena travel ampang-shah alam everyday,boleh sakit jiwa dgn traffic condition-hopefully rumor tu tak betul..jgn gelabah dulu k-hah i mmg menunggu jer gmbr b'day party tu,tak dpt attend,dpt tgk gmbr pun jadik la..huhu

Zaitul said...

sabar2...wait for confirmation in black & white 1st. i hope you wont get transferred far away....but if u do...i'm sure there's a blessing in disguised.something else will come up. :)

rafiqaheliza said...

Thanks u all for the wishes and prayers..and motivation. As at todate, 98% of the rumour is true. Even my boss dah ckp I akan keluar. Cuma still taktau kat mana. Takutnya nak tunggu surat. Really hope I'll still work in this building, but out of KL branch. That's the best...

I think I kena buat back-up plan ni coz there's no way I'm going to travel that far to work, or worse still pindah ke negeri lain.

mommy@lif said...

oh no.. 98% true? baru nak offer comforting words..

but anyway, insyaAllah.. it's for the best.. kena keluar with a promotion maybe?

((hugs))

Juliah & Faridah said...

SAHM.

or..

WAHM..