Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Smoke (Haze) Gets In Your Eyes.

This HAZE is killing me! I can feel the pain in my throat, a blocked nose and a teary eyes. Deary Hubby too. Thank God Ashraff is strong enough not to be suffocating in this bad condition.

Was it this bad the last time?

Few years ago, Malaysia was hit by the same phenomenon. I was in Australia at that time, still doing my degrees. I heard that we were advised to wear mask and not to go out from our house or office. Must be bad, I guess. Wish I was somewhere out of this hazey box, London perhaps..

Heiii..where's the mask that we wear when we carry the theme 'SARS Attack!' in my company's treasure hunt competition last two years? We won second place for The Best Costume. Found the gloves but the mask was nowhere to be seen...Wish it's still here so I can wear it to my trip to Sogo on our long Friday's lunch..


Ashraff's birthday party is this weekend. I don't feel good about it. Scared that most of my friends would prefer to stay at home during weekend due to this severe weather. Who would attend Ashraff's party then? Feel like postponing it to a later date. Will discuss with hubby and mak & abah tonite. See if we can do it indoor instead. Hope Mak won't mind her carpet and sofa being smudged with dirty little hands...

Rain, Rain, Please come and Take the Haze away..

2 comments:

Nana said...

rain came on wednesday, siap ujan batu lagi in some places. but it didn't help at all. in fact semalam (thursday), the haze was at its worse.

rafiqaheliza said...

yup, it was. Today is better. At least I got to see KLCC from my office window.