Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Memento of a One-Year old Ashraff.

Flu bug has attacked the family. I'm on MC yeterday and now hubby's turn. I hope Ashraff has strong antibody or else he'll make his Ibu a lot more miserable - with sleepless nite of course!

Here's some of Ashraff's photos taken on the day he becomes a toddler..



Looking rather disturbed when we interrupted him while he's busy picking up the grass..



A candidate of grandpa-grandson look alike contest. Not only they look the same, but they seems to be sharing the same interest..


Busy running around in the backyard..Look at his face, full of excitement on God knows what!




Birthday boy - sleeping soundly..

3 comments:

Nana said...

Ija, Ashraff looks just like you.

rafiqaheliza said...

Many ppl say so. I look like my father, and Ashraff looks like me..so Ashraff looks like his grandpa..it runs in the family, I guess:)

zan said...

your son looks like u? mine too looks his ummi :)