Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Busy!

Dear Blog,

I think I shall be neglecting you for a while...or for an indefinite time. Life has been pretty busy in this new department I'm in. Workload is tremendously heavy due to the following reasons:-

1. I'm still in the process to learn and get to know the clients I shall be handling - the background, the problem, the modus operandi and the status of the accounts. Thus, it takes time for me to process any of their requests. So, as you can see, the backlog is pilling up, and I really don't have a clue how I'm gonna finish it.

2. We are having data migration now. We are gonna chuck out the old system and implement a new one. Thus, we have to do the data migration even during the weekends. My family time is basically ripped off!

3. This new department I'm in, the support staff i.e. the clerical sucks big time. Attitude problem. One is slower than a snail. Another, kaki mengular and always missing in action. And another one, extremely rude. I don't know why the bad ones are placed under the same roof. Must be a karma or something. Thus, I have to do the simple clerical job on top of my already heavy workload. Makcik cam nak pitam, okay?!

Well, let's just put it in one word....OVERWORK! That's the best word to describe the situation I'm in currently. So, I do not have time to do other things including blogging. I'll be working late almost every day...and over the weekends as well. Feel like crying and shouting at the same time. Huwaaaa!!

Then again, every cloud has a silver lining. I hope that things won't last forever. One, I hope I can catch up fast and do my work more efficiently. Two, I hope the HR will look into the possibility of changing the support staffs....Three, worst come to worst, if the situation prevails, I shall ask for a transfer..hahaha..

As at now, I can't promise when I'll blog again. Or bloghopping. I know I shall be missing doing so...especially cathing up with the juicy stories from my fellow bloggers. I'll succumb myself to work..and only work. What a dull life this going to be..huwaaaa!!

Oh, despite that, I can still find time to update my other window...hehe. My fellow blog readers, please check out CMOG's cheaper version of personalized chocolate wrapper and our promotion for school's newspaper!

So long now, do take care..and till we meet again.

Love,
Rafiqah.

7 comments:

Mummy Rizq said...

hopefully it'll be over soon! hang in there...

Anonymous said...

takpe..take your time..

i tumpang happy with your growing business :)

Nurul Diana@Mama=Adam + Aidil + Ayra said...

selamat bekerja di new dept... sure busy pas nie .. x per nanti update blog inform okies ... ;-)

Fahidayati Ramli said...

amboi... awak memang bz cik raf... dah bersarang blog ni. takpe nanti bila ada masa story pjg2 ek...

Erin - Ibu Qistina + Qaisara + Qamilia said...

Hi Rafiqa..lama tak jenguk sini....busy ye...
hopefully walau se-busy mana pun Rafiqa..kesempatan utk berblog ttp ada ye.. nak juga tahu perkembangan two boys tu...
take care dear...have a nice day.... :D

Wan Amira said...

nampak nyer sume orang busy sekarang ni.. berabuk laa blog2kite :)

Juliah & Faridah said...

knock knock.