Friday, November 09, 2007

Take a break...

Here's an advert from my lil gift shop in my other window...

For those who are in the mailing list, you might have got our newsletter already.
But for the benefit of all, here's the latest news from CMOG.

We have launched a new newspaper, which is the Wedding Newspaper. Check it out here!
And we also have re-introduction offer of C.M.O.G Kids Personalized T-Shirt here!

Coming up real soon is the Anniversary Newspaper...
And also the cheaper alternative for the chocolate wrapper, which is affordable to all. Now everyone can have their own chocolate wrapper! (ala-ala tagline A1rAs1a pulak..hehe).

Alhamdulillah, I have a super-fast and energetic "general worker" to help me with the wrapping of chocolate, so I can concentrate on doing something else.

And oh, one more thing, if you are an active blogger, please subscribe to CMOG's mailing list (for those bloggers who have been receiving newsletter from us then u don't have to do this) as we shall also launch a new great offer, specially for bloggers like you, insyaAllah.

Now, that I have announced this, I must make sure that all of the above materialize kan?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by blog. Kakak is 15. Nice Birthday news you have there. Maybe I can order for the next birthday in the list.

Ummi-365days

MAMAMIA said...

Tahniah!! Biz makin kencang...

Be dropping by more often, dah link U to my page.

rafiqaheliza said...

Ummi: Thanks a lot. Pls join our mailing list so u could get updated with future great offer.

Mamamia: Thx. Takdelah kencang sgt, but not too bad either. Drop by here often ye..I kekadang lama jugak tak update..esp bila takde mood:)

mommamia said...

nak jugak!nak jugak!email to me ya-marfuza.omar@gmail.com