Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dah 6 bulan dah?

Aliff is Half-A-Year old yesterday!

Rasa macam tak percaya. Day in and day out tetiba dah 6 bulan dah...

Here's some photos of the 6 months old chap with his brother, Ashraff...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally after 6 months, Aliff got his first taste of solid. Not a good one to start with. Ayah has brought all the essentials like n3stl3 plain rice and a bunch of other flavours but he left it at his office. Ibu, on the other hand, could not wait another day longer to feed him solid. So the only food we had was a teething biscuit we got from my friend son's birthday party. That becomes Aliff first meal...and we gave him at KLCC park yesterday. He loves every bit of it! But after few minutes nibbling on the biscuit, Aliff khayal and nak tertidur pulak...shessh! Mamat ni memang kuat tido! Balik dari KLCC, I asked Hubby to buy plain cereal for Aliff. Ibu dah tak sabar nak bagi Aliff makan, okay..So, I feed him the cereal later in the night, before he went to bed (mungkin not a good time to eat, but tak sabar punya pasal). It was much easier as compared to giving Ashraff his first meal about two years ago. Yang tu horror ok?! Like jerit-jerit, tarik bib, pegang tangan...macam berperang habis! But this one, is more in a tranquil mode. Probably he is much more ready to eat as compared to abang. Or probably he loves to eat, which is so unlikely abang. Another glaring contrast between Aliff and Ashraff . Nampaknya I have to deal with rainbow personalities from the two heroes. Sesungguhnya mereka berdua memang mewarnai hidup ini...Heh, emo pulak Ibu ni!

Happy 6mo son!

Moi, on a personal note, is thrilled that I managed to exclusively breastfeed Aliff for 6 months. Something which I thought was impossible to do but managed to pull through. Thanks for all the support I got from Hubby, Mak, Abah, my MIL, R1t@ from M0mslil0nes, friends whom I contacted during my initial days of breastfeeding (you know who you are). Thanks, thanks and thanks...

*********************************

Another little creation from my humble creative corner:-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo courtesy of Madam Izreen.

I did this for Hana's Baby Shower at Madam's adobe last Saturday. It's more of a pot luck thingy. This kinda pemalas lady when it comes to cooking really doesn't know what to cook and bring, so I ended up making this personalized chocolate wrap for the occassion.

Now, I'm working on few more designs for birthday parties and weddings. Saja suka-suka coz I love designing...graphic designing that is. And printing. And make something out of it...hehehe...

Oh, thanks Izreen for inviting me and my two boys to your lovely house. We had fun (except for Aliff yang starting to develop quite a severe strangers anxiety). And oh yes, I got to meet Zetty secara live for the first time. All these while, we just communicated thru blogging. And it was also my first time meeting Fina's charming Mr. Alex. Dah 7 bulan ok mamat tu. What else? Oh the food! How can I forget that. It's simply scrumptious - the asam pedas, the masak lemak, the curry, the brownies, the noodles, the veggies..ahhh...You guys are great cooks! Nasib baik I got my cranky Ashraff and clingy Aliff to stop me from eating non-stop.

Hope to see you guys again, perhaps in next gathering...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And now I'm looking forward to attend "ForumSuperMoms : MenjengahKeibuanSejati" co-organized by UKS, Munawarrah and Majalah Anis this coming Saturday at PJ. See whether I'm up to become the next SuperMom..hihi. And hope to meet some of the virtual friends I made thru UKS Y@h00gr0up.

15 comments:

mommamia said...

mmg cpt betul masa skang ni kan raf, terasa mcm baru jer bersalin tup tup anak 6bln dah-i suka tgk gmbr aliff mkn biskut sambil tertido tu,ahh comelll sgt!and the hair sebijik rambut irina dulu,tercacak ke atas!i think aliff loves to eat,lgpun 6bln mmg dah sesuai utk mkn,lmbt jugak aliff start ye?based on my experience ng irina and anak2 sedara,rata2 dah mkn umur 4bln,bcoz diaorg kuat meragam(mayb sbb asik lapar,keturunan family i je mcmni kot,kuat mkn hihi) and MIL suruh bg jer mkn,ikut i taknak lg sbb doctor tak kasik,but alhamdulillah la takde pape-raf!cantiknya choc wrap tu u buat!u mmg tgn seni la,cantik and creative!i tak pernah jumpa lg kat mana2 function,this is a new idea,boleh la i tiru nnti hihi,tp i punya version sure buruk punya sbb i tgn kayu(my mom said this),tak berhalus dan tak berseni,lefthanded la katakan hihi

eiseais said...

happy birthday aliff. big boy dah dia. abang ashraff peluk macam tak nak kasik org lain share adik dia je ;)

rafiqah, congrats on being able to breastfeed exclusively for 6 mths. i dont think i have the patience or the energy to do that (kesian my boys...)

Zaitul said...

cutenye baby aliff....love his hair...tebal...my baby haziq rambut tk lebat...so have to apply olive oil...hehehe...

rafiqaheliza said...

mommamia: Tulah kan? cepat je! I pun terasa seperti tua lah pulak..hehe..Rambut Aliff mmg terpacak camtu. Ashraff ckp rambut cam Beckham..hihi..I mmg aim nak bagi aliff 6mths exclusive breastmilk, but Aliff ni dah lama merengek nak makan. Ibu dia yang dok tahan2..jahatkan?! Ashraff dulu 4 mo dah makan. Takde pape pun..
Oh yang wrap tu, design pakai komputer maaa...bukan tangan. Kalau pakai tgn, Ashraff lukis lagi lawa..hahaha...Heh, meh lah i buatkan u tapi irina punya bday baru lepaslah...I tgh dok plan for A&A bday party ni (lama lagi but I excited terlebih)..

rafiqaheliza said...

eiseai: abg ashraff skang dah semakin protective of his adik...baru skang dia nak blaja berlembut and share ngan adik dia.finallyy...
On breastfeeding, oh yes, it is a hardwork. Now, I have to think on how to wean him pulak. Esp when I'm ready to get preggy again. You tiga, I pun nak tiga jugak..hahaha..

Ibuhaziq: You, Ashraff dulu pun takde rambut ok. Puas letak segala mcm minyak. Dah besar barulah ada rambut kat kepala...Aliff is totally opposite Ashraff - feature-wise and personality-wise. Mmg different sangat!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for being able to bf sampai 6 months. Now dah lepas one milestone, try la pulak aim till 8 months, then 10 months then tadaaa 12 months. I hari tu till 11 months je sbb susu makin sikit due to preg hormones. Amboi, dah angan2 no. 3 ke.. hehe.. kalau leh sabau, ok le. Mmg kena kesaboran yg tinggi..

And congrats too coz u leh wait till 6 months before giving solid, ikut exactly WHO standards. Full bf till 6 months, insyaAllah anak jarang sakit. Even if sakit, insyaAllah cepat sgt sembuhnya.

Hudhud

rafiqaheliza said...

Hudhud: *Gulp* Tgk nama u je teringat email yg belum berbalas. Maybe later today, insyaAllah. Kena spend extra time nak balas email u tu-:)
Angan2 kena ada babe. Ni tak dpt girl lagi ni. Kena cuba..hihi..
Oh, I really hope dia jarang sakit or cepat sembuh dgn bf ni. But sebab yg utama skali, jimat tu...and susu pun kualiti...

cikdah said...

hi raf.. thnx singgah my blog.. eheh... fatin n farid were my ex-collegemate masa kat mcc dulu.. anyway congratss for exclusively bf ur baby until 6 mths now.. i fully bf my 2nd daughter till 8 mths.. then bila masuk bulan puasa, i tak larat nak pump siang hari, dah tak cukup stok, so top up laa dgn formula.. guilty plak rasa.. now she's 1yr 2mths but still bf lagi cuma i ptg, mlm and weeknd.. hopefully can continue till 2 yrs.
sonokknye dgr about supermom club nii... nak join camner ehh??

Zetty said...

nice to meet u and the kids too bebeh!

rafiqaheliza said...

cikdah: Hi! You, takyahlah rasa guilty. You've tried. I ni lagilah rasa guilty kat ashraff yang tak fully bf. cetek ilmu masa tu. Oh, that supermom is not a club. It's a seminar/forum I've attended last Saturday. Plan to blog about it..tgklah camne..

zetty : u r just as what I've expected..hehehe..

Nana said...

ija, nanti buatkan utk aku choc wrap tu jugak boleh? hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Hi Ija, lama i tak jenguk sini tup2 Aliff dah 6 months.
and u breastfeeding exclusively for 6 mnths alredi. GOOD JOB!

Anonymous said...

Salam Rafiqa...thanks for drop by my FP. Thanks for d lovely b'day wishes for my little Arissa.
I've glance thru your blog! Wow...interesting..u r a mother of 2 little boys yg cuteeeeee sgt2! Keep in touch ya!!!

Unknown said...

cepat je budak2 ni besar kan...alex dah boleh berdiri sambil berpaut kat sofa ok...terperanjat aku...

rafiqaheliza said...

Nana: Errr..for free ke?

Olab: Yelah, org sibuk layan warga efx2 *nada ala2 merajuk*.

Mimie: InsyaAllah will visit your page (kalau ada timelah).

Fina: Alex advancelah. So fast nak mula memapah...I rasa dia tak tido siang sgt so tht he could brush up his skills lah...