Monday, January 29, 2007

A new gadget.

After more than two years wearing Nok1a 3120, I've eventually made the decision to upgrade the phone I have to this...

It's not that I want to but HAVE to. The old handphone is totally a gone case! Ashraff has been treating the handphone just like one of his toys i.e. throwing and slamming it everywhere...so you could somehow guess the outcome. The phone just cracked. I tried to survive the humiliation for carrying a rubberband handphone for almost 3 months. My collegues and hubby have been making fun of it but I tak amik pot pun...There are few occasions where my handphone rang in the middle of my LRT ride and as I took the handphone out from my bag, I have the feeling that the whole LRT is looking at me. But I still tak amik pot. For me, as long as I could make a phone call/sms and receive call/sms, there's no reason for me to buy a new one. Talking about stingy brat...

Hubby symphatise with me and bought me a new casing. Unfortunately, not the casing that is cracked but the body of the handphone. So, tukar casing pun tak jalan.

Till one day, my battery went flat despite me charging it for the whole night. I tried charging it again. Cucuk punya cucuk, still tak boleh charge. At that time, it dawned to me that it's time for me to dispose my precious handphone and buy a new one.

Nasib baik I have some extra savings this month, so bolehlah nak beli yang canggih sikit with camera, MP3, 3G and what not...One drawback tho. I forgot that I have saved some of my contacts in my phone memory (instead of SIM memory), so now I've lost some of the important numbers. Actually, banyak jugak...

Please don't be suprised if you got my email asking for your contact number...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My phone ni dah 3 tahun lebih, nokia 6100, s/times i can hear the ring tones but s/times only vibration yang terasa. Aim nak N72 yang kaler pink tuh, tapi mahal sangat pulak dah and the current phone still functioning well, so no concrete reason to buy a new one.

Happy 4th anniversary, our tenth coming soon! and cubit pipi Aliff sikit kasi lagi kuat nangis,hehehehe..

rafiqaheliza said...

onde2: Selagi boleh pakai, pakai. Kalau kaya-raya takpelah nak tukar handphone tetiap hari, ye dak? But N series, mmg I suka but duit takdok.
Thanks for the wish, sis..Hari2 i cubit pipi Aliff, but this time ard, I'll say it's from u:)

Hot Mama said...

Me too just bought a simplest nokia phone. Now adays as long as it can make calls receive and send sms dah cukup baik.. But would love to have the 3G video call
boleh laa tengok baby kat rumah while working at da ofis.. wishful thinking

Juliah & Faridah said...

yeay..
ada geng.. tapi my phone tu bukan Haariz yg rosak kan..tapi..mmg dah 'sakit tua' ..ehehh..

mommamia said...

b4 i'm using my current handphone,lama i stick dgn nokia 8310,betul2 basic function;call n sms then ada radio,abis canggih dah masa tu,tu phone dr zaman student,only last year i terpaksa tukar sbb phone tu termasuk dlm lobang toilet,i think kalau i tak careless,sure i still pakai phone tu lg,ye la konsep sama dgn u selagi boleh berckp n msg y nak tukar barukan?-so now dh pakai phone baru ni, barula merasa gprs,mms all;gprs?takde.. tak mampuuu..huhu

rafiqaheliza said...

Hot mama: I pun ingat nak beli a simple phone je. But hubby persuaded me to "betul2" upgrade, so apalagi 3G lah...and segala bagai function. Hope this last for a looonggg time...

Haariz's mom: Hi-5 sikit! Kali ni barulah kene jaga betul2 ye sebab phone kita dah "marketable" skang. Kalau yg dulu tu..ishk..takyah citerlah..bangla pun tak mau..*LOL*

Marfuza: Kita ni jenis yang tak tukar hp regularly. Some people I know tukar hp like tiap2 bulan?! Macam u lah, i baru nak merasa all the advanced feature. Peraklah jugak memula..hehe..Thanks for dropping by!

famyGirl said...

oh oh saya juga baru upgrade my phone. tgh jakun lagi ni sebab tak pernah ada camera phone :p

Anonymous said...

handphone tak canggih takpe Ija, asalkan line okay.
i tgk anak2 buah i tu mengalahkan org keje, handphone canggih manggih tp asyik takde kredit.
my sis limit their monthly allowance. padan muka. hihi.
*jahatnya mak sedara ni*

noha chomel said...

my phone bat asik flat je, hhmmm cam bagi signal nak suruh beli baru la tuh. actually dah beli baru pun last year, tapi hilang...huhuhu...la ni guna abah punya hp

i pun sama mcm u, janji bole call/sms, ok dah! cuma kalau ada peluang upgrade, nak gak le upgrade yg canggih2...heheh

rafiqaheliza said...

Famy : I pun tgh jakun habis! Try sana, try sini. Kena pulak first time pakai hp ada slide..hehehe..

Olab: Oh yes, talking bout kids. Hp sume canggih manggih! When my hubby bought a simple sony ericsson phone last time, he found out that the same phone was wore by my cousin who's just 11 yo! Bengang je...but yeah, canggih but cannot call pun nak buat ape ye tak..

Noha: Ayo! Talk bout hp hilang..boleh nangis woo! Apa lagi, kumpul duit cepat, beli hp baru!