Sunday, October 31, 2010

Countdown to Perth...

We're almost there...4 days to go...

Alhamdulillah, the kids are back in their pink of health. Hubby is currently on his semester break, 3 weeks of holiday for him. So, we are all basically prepared for the trip...except maybe some warm clothing for Ashraff, which we are going to shop by this evening. Yesterday, we've bought a new stroller for Aqieff. It was a good buy, but then again, it's not into our initial budget. Our old stroller..hmm..time2 nak pergi ni pulak buat hal...

Ashraff has been counting days since last month. He is the most excited one in the family when it comes to this holiday trip.
Me...I'm wishing for a good health. Hasn't been well for the past two weeks...and it's getting worse...

Unlike for the Sydney trip, where the 'holiday folder' was prepared by me, this time around, I just leave most of the planning and organizing part to him. You see, to us who travels with small kids, a 'holiday folder' is important so that the trip is planned well.

But Hubby's holiday folder is excellent! He took the extra mile to come out with a neat and exciting folder. Check it out!

The Cover (for your fierce eyes only...hehe..)

Inside...

The 4 days itinerary

General Info - weather, prayer time, halal butchers and restaurants

Apartment booking confirmation

Car rental booking confirmation

Bus timetable

City Map

General info - on places to visit

Ashraff's reading material - sea animals to be found in Aquaria (or whatever they called it in Perth).

Now that I look at it, where's the air flight confirmation?! Itu yang utmost important!

Ok now, I'm excited to go.

Cuma tulah, the anxiety part is still there, which like most airplane trip, I'm afraid of Aqieff's behaviour in the flight. The last trip we had to Kuching in April, he was crying non-stop during the touch down. Berpeluh jugak masa tu. Now that he can walk, I hope he can tolerate being stuck in a confined space for about 5 hours. Praying hard that everything went well...

5 comments:

Fui Jia@Victory said...

take care ^^

cikdah said...

salam raf.. lama tak bersua dlm blog..suddenly blog-hopping to your blog..nampak nak ke perth.. next time if come to melbourne do contact me yaa.. i'm here insyaAllah for the next 3 yrs.. hubby is doing his phd..sini selalunya you can rent transit house, mmg murahh laa dr duduk hotel..n boleh satu family lagii...take care of your health n family.. my kids kat siini selalu sgt kene demam..weather here really gets me nuts@@@!!

rafiqaheliza said...

Fui Jia: Thanks!

CikDah: Oh really, we have plans to go there since we all study kat sana last time. Tell me how can I contact u if I really wanna go there ye.

cikdah said...

raf-bolee jee...just email me faridah@hotmail.com, or phone 61-0430996118.. u study kat which uni? my hubby at swinburne uni, many family student houses kat sini ada buat transit house.. so bole sewa rumah for the whole family, murah dr nak duduk hotel lama2 laa kan.. we stayed in glenroy.. hubby la pegi school naik train..travel dlm 45 mins la gakk.. nak duduk kat city/closed to uni veryyy expensivee.. :)

congratulations on yr 4th pregnancy!! soo happy to hear that.. well kesian jgk dgr your hubby plak nak kena ke jb..i guess we are just on the same boat.. i pun terpaksa sacrifice my job and baby sitting my 4 kids here alone! but alhamdulillah my mom stay with me till next yr..sbb during winter kesian nak bwk anak2 amik aisyah frm school..sinikann hujann manjanggg n sejukkk plak tuu..n i pulak jln kaki..(padan muka tak blaja driving kat msiaa!!)

but u know what..the bond btw me n kids tuu lg rapattt..n u just have to do wut u got to do.. :) mestii boleeh handle punyaa..dun worryy..or if your mom nak stay with u kee kejap..cuma yg i have disadv.nyee my career tuu dah terkubur la kott.. ehehe..dah tua2 nanti balik bole kerja ke tak lagi.. n it's hard to get a job here if u not grad from here.. sighhh...

Jamia Azliana Jamal, JAJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.