Tuesday, October 23, 2007

In my other window

Alhamdulillah, Ashraff is recovering tremendously from his chicken pox. Except for that one big scar on his nose, which I doubt will fade anytime soon, the rest of the spots are diminishing. By the way, that scar on the nose is resulted from hasil korekan padu oleh Ashraff ketika pox tersebut masih belum kering menyebabkan ia berdarah dan kemudiannya berlubang...Urgh! When we showed him the scar on the mirror, he was scared to death to scratch another spot. Dia akan tahan je gatal, selagi terdaya. Thank God, doktor ada bagi ubat tahan gatal, which really does help. But, as a mother, I really hope the scar will fade. Kalau tak, kurang hensemlah anak I...hehe.

As for Aliff, so far no sign of chicken pox, which is good. However, he still has phlegm and cough quite often...and have a restless night. Kept on waking and crying almost every hour. Maybe due to teething coz I can see him poking his finger in the mouth..and saliva keeps on drooling. As for his development, I shall update in my next posting...with photos somemore...

Oh now, as per my post's title today, I just want to inform you that CMOG has received orders from the fan club of one Akademi Fantasia's winner. I'm not a huge fan of AF, but receiving order from a public figure is indeed a priviledge for us. Do u want to know who I'm talking about? Pls check it out here!

6 comments:

Fahidayati Ramli said...

Alahai Ija... try nak bukak link here tu... tapi yang keluar adalah entry yang lama... ada entry baru ke?

p/s: ke saya salah bukak ek...?

rafiqaheliza said...

Fahida: Cuba try scroll down...First entry tu mmg always on top.

kaezrin said...

oh dearrr u have done a good job..cayalahhhh

IKHWANI said...

congrats!
cantik sungguh choc wrapper tu!
alamak! I almost forgot lah - the personalized newspaper/bulettin tu berapa lama sebelum b'day kena order ya? tak pun I email you lah..

mommamia said...

cantiknya!mmg kena la wrapper tu ng personality mila,wah!i really salute u la raf,i thnk yr CMOG business dah berkembang,u imagine if the press/media/other artist suka dgn hasil tgn u,no doubt la u akan dpt lg byk order,well done!caya lah mummy!

ashraff dah sihat,yeay!hopefully scar tu tak dlm,takpe insyaAllah akan baik but mkn masa sikit..

rafiqaheliza said...

kaezrin: Thanks a lot, dear!

Onde2: Thanks a lot sis! Rasanya u nak this dec kan? Sempat lagi, insyaAllah..

Mommamia: Masinlah mulut u, Mar..But now, I ada limited capacity nak buat due to time limitation. Kita kerja full-time kan...U nak jadi general worker I tak? Buat choc wrapping je..hehe..
Oh, I hope the scar akan hilang. Skang pun cam dah fade sket...