Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Something that I have in common with Victoria Beckham...

...is definitely not her net worth!

But having three boys to raise...and a baby girl coming along the way!

Alhamdulillah, after having 3D/4D scan last Saturday, it is somewhat confirmed that we are expecting a baby girl as our fourth child...

How do I feel about it?

Let me quote Mrs Beckham "We are still in shock. After having 3 boys, you sort of expecting another one, so finding out there is a little girl in there is suprising..."

Yes, that's exactly how I feel...nervous, shocked, unbelievable!

The most excited one in the family is Abang Ashraff.

He told me that I can now start shop for pink...and light purple. Yup, he associates those two colours with girls. And this baby sister will enjoy playing Barbie..and dress up like a princess. He also told me that he will have a sister who shall be schooling at CBN (C0nv@nt Bkt Nanas), just next door to his school.

Yup, he is very excited.

And am I as excited as him?

Emmm...biasa je. Still in shock.

After all, it's better for me to feel this way rather than feeling over the moon, as nothing can beat the power of Al-Mighty. He has the power to change everything, even at the very last minute.

As for now, we only hope that the baby is born safe, healthy and perfect, just like my past three deliveries.

Please pray for my safe delivery which shall take place this summer...i mean, June, insyaAllah.

"Kalau betullah dapat baby girl, she is such a lucky girl to be bless with three brothers to protect and love her dearly, insyaAllah..."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahh! Seronoknya dgr nk dpt bb girl!..yes..very lucky little girl to hve 3 brothers to protect them..my eldest keep asking me to have one more for boy! Igt boleh buat2 apa.. :p 4 girls pun dh cukup laaa..as long as they are healthy n good..Alhamdullilah...
I'm in glenroy, east Melbourne kot..dlm 1/2 hr by train to city..ada plan nk dtg nxt yr ckplah ye..sini senang je can rent transit hse family yg balik msia:.xde laa mahal nak sewa kat hotel... I pun x jln mana lagi..sini2 je..my hubby quite bz with studies..any place yg u suggest or missed kt sini?.. :)

emly2175 said...

Congrats dear! mesti abang2nye nanti protective & posessive la..heheh. As for me, i'm like 9 weeks preggy now and hope it will be a boy.But kalau dpt girl pun, alhamdulillah.

ZuNas77 said...

Hi,

you have a really beautifull family..and congrats for the upcoming baby girl!!!..i also wants a girl but tak tau lagi coz the last time we tgk, tak nampak lg :-)

rafiqaheliza said...

Chedah: Thanks, thanks...Yup I realised u ada 4 girls..bless you! Mmg ada plan nak visit Melbourne one day..after all we studied there last time. Byk tempat u can visit..tak dpt nak listkan kat sini. Kalau I nak ke sana, I'll buzz you okay.

Emly: Woohoo! Hope yours is a boy...tapi yg penting sihat and sempurna..

Zunas: Greetings! Thanks for the compliment. Hope you get what u wish for. By the way which one is your active blog? I tgk you have a list of blogs there.

rafiqaheliza said...

Zunas: Oh silap tgk..ok got it! I akan buat link to your blog..

famygirl said...

Yayyy!! :) Alhamdulillah. Semoga you have a smooth pregnancy and safe delivery, dan baby GIRL lahir sihat dan sempurna.

Tanjul Sarkar said...

all the best....
a beautiful family of yours..!!!!!