Saturday, March 13, 2010

My formal education in photoshop

Wow! It's been a very long time since I've last updated my blog. There's too many things to do...update CMOG's blog, facebook, fulfilling order for CMOG...apart from the normal chores.

Well anyway, here I am taking a break from a short training in using adobe photoshop. Finally, after years of exploring photoshop through trial and error and learning the basics from the internet, I've managed to find a class that's suitable for me...A full 2-days course of Basic Photoshop. Thanks to my hubby who told me about this class and persuaded me to attend it.

I hope that this is fulfilling and I may use it to practice, especially in improving the designs I've made for CMOG.

For those who are interested, I've attended a class organized by sifoo.com. Do check it out!

No comments: