Friday, April 03, 2009

Money, Money, Money...

Alhamdulillah, I've just received the back-dated salary adjustment that I've been waiting for since last year. Since it's back-dated, kembunglah bank account. But not for long because this money shall now goes to the furniture shops. Sofa, dining table, king-size bed..and curtains...errr..don't think it'll be enough to cover all..

We also have to allocate some for the maid which I've been negotiating with Mak to pay half of the agent fees and monthly salary. And let the maid stays at Mak's house so we can have some privacy at our new house...and to make sure I'm at my toes on whereabouts are the children's things sebab kalau ada maid ni I tend to take things for granted. Mak seems to agree to let the maid stay with her at this point in time. Basically we want to have a part-time maid. At first, we thought of hiring the maid who came during weekend but then we are in the dilemma on sending the 3rd baby to nursery at 2-month old age. So negotiating with Mak is the next best thing to do since Mak is also looking forward for an extra helping hand.

The plan is to send both Ashraff and Aliff to full-day programme at school and only the baby will be taken care of by the maid at Mak's house. Kena review jugak budget takut quite costly. Hey, we both don't earn that much...:)

Oh, it's Maghrib time. Gotta pray coz Hubby is fetching me right after Maghrib to watch movie together after so long...Confession Of A Shopaholic..wuhuu!

4 comments:

nae said...

Welcome back! And congrats for latest family member and your new house. Have fun moving... I've moved house many months ago and still have unopened boxes around :)

butterflutter said...

I takut nak tgk that movie with my hubby ha..ha..ha...Hope you had fun

Nomee said...

Oh finally ada update. Congrats for all good news. Take care.

Wan Amira said...

First congratulations for the new baby.

Second, congratulations, sebab blog ni dah tak berhabuk dah..

Third, congratulations sebab maidless, now I always salute those mothers without maid cos it is so damn exhausted kan..