Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Ashraff's first exam

'Exam' is pretty big word for a 4-year old. 'Assessment' is milder. Excuse me for being ignorance to my son's assesstment time table, but he happens to have his knowledge and skills being put to test two weeks ago. 23 June 2008 to be exact. How did I find out? From the result given by the teacher yesterday.


We were suprised yet thrilled when Ashraff showed us his results yesterday. He got 84% for his Phonics, 97% for his Bahasa Malaysia and both 100% for his Maths and Science.



It was all expected. As mentioned in one of my earlier posts, Ashraff is slightly weak in alphabet recognition, thus his phonics was affected. So 84% is not bad, plus I find the questions quite tough. As for maths and science, that is expected too. He has such a great interest in that..apart from Arts.

As I looked through the papers, I can't believe he did it by himself as he told us so. I can buy his word as so far he is pretty much sincere. If he did it with the help of the teacher, he'll say so. If he is naught at school or fight in school, he'll tell us so.

Oh talking about Ashraff, he is 100% toilet-trained, both day and night. Yippee! He'll wake us up at night to pee. So far, he's diaper-less at night for the past one week without any accident. Now I have to wean him from bottle. Talking about weaning, there's 2 tough jobs that I'm targeting to do in the next few months. One is to wean Ashraff from bottle..and a much harder job is to wean Aliff from bfeeding. Phewhhh..please God, make my task easier...

8 comments:

eiseais said...

ashraff...u so pandai. auntie so proud of u :)

Niza @ Anis said...

wow!~u really hv a brilliant kids :)ashraff n aliff :) got bless u darling ;)

btw,pls feel free 2visit us 4AUTH COACH items from US at amazing price.TQ sweetie :)

Nomee said...

Good luck to you dear.

By the way, same age rupanya kita.

mar!ahaf!z said...

pandainye ashraff.. at 4 y/o..hmm.. :)

LindaMunshi said...

I'm not one to advocate exams, assessment or whatever they call it on little children, however, it's good to see that Ashraff is heading on the right path and is quite the bright little boy. And I feel you on the whole weaning thing. I'll be expecting my 3rd in Dec and am already not looking forward to the weaning process...in the meantime, I'll just continue struggling with potty training. Raising kids ain't easy is truly an understatement:P

Anonymous said...

akak, ari ni birthday ashraff kan? what happen to u akak? pegnan ker?

Fahidayati Ramli said...

ija... mana pigi... sudah lama tarak updet ini blog? banyak bz ka?

@HHH said...

Hi, dah 2 anak sekarang ni ye? Tahniah. Life's good, I am sure.

Kerja kat mana sekarang?