Wednesday, April 02, 2008

An intimate issue

This is something personal...something intimate that at first I don't think I want to blog about it (esp knowing the fact that this blog can be assessed by almost anybody)

But when I re-think about it, I know I have to record it somewhere because it is something significant in my life. Something which I have not encountered for the last two years plus.

It is something called "The Menses"....hehehe...

Yup, I got it last Sunday (30/3/2008 to be exact) after two years. Seriously I was shocked! I was still 90% breastfeeding Aliff. So it was something unexpected. I thought I was pregnant because it feels like it. I was telling hubby the day before that I want to have a pregnancy test. Tengok-tengok the very next day, the direct opposite show up. It's like the first time having it. Thank God, I have the stock in place, or else, I'll be in lot of trouble..hahaha..

But I'm glad it has finally decided to show up. So now, I can plan my next pregnancy..hehehe...
Kalau tak, main agak2 je..hahaha.

4 comments:

eiseais said...

hehehe...when i got mine after 2 years (not due to bfeeding but due to 2 pregnancies in a row) i felt macam a nervious teenager. i even forgot how to wear and clean and all that. maluuuu :)

p/s are u slightly free-er now. dah 2 entries dah ni. yeayyy

rafiqaheliza said...

Yup, slightly free-er is the word to describe my situation now. I've just posted another entry:) Hilangkan gian..hehe.

emly2175 said...

ahaks! mine was early.. Was still breastfeeding Arissa when I got mine back 6 months after Arissa's birth.Was shocked at 1st. And sedih la jugak sebab ingatkan I wont get it as i was 100% breastfeeding Arissa.

Anonymous said...

wahh.. lamanye.
me after 6months je. sbb tak Bf banyak sgt maybe?..

tapi mmg cuak gila la ..eheheh