Friday, September 08, 2006

Broke!

It's the month of September again! And like every year, I foresee that I'll be broke by the end of the month.

Let me see...I got Hubby's Birthday on 15th September...
Followed by my sis's birthday on 17th September...
And then 3 days later, on 20th September, it's Mak's birthday...

Belum beli hadiah lagi...and still have no idea what to buy. But still have to buy something for the three important people in my life.

Darn! That's it. Didn't I tell you I'll be broke by the end of this month?!

6 comments:

LindaMunshi said...

Loads of birthday's huh? Here's a suggestion for a great bday gift. Very personalized too. I just made one for hubby to surprise him later. Check this out.
http://www.pixart.com.my/index.htm

Tgh ada discount lagi.:)So, do u know the sex of the baby yet?

rafiqaheliza said...

Sarah's mummy: Man! You're the greatest. Thanks for the suggestion. Haven't really got the chance to browse thoroughly. But just one glance, I know I'll love it. Thanks again!

Oh ye, it's gonna be another boy, insyaAllah. Sebelum preggie the 3rd time, I have to menuntut first on how to get a girl pulak:)

Nana said...

oh wow! 2 boys.. makin penatlah ija lepas ni. :)

mmg susah kan nak carik hadiah, especially for men. my turn to go bankrupt would be next month. Hubby, mom, MIL, brother, nephew. ha! amek.. sampai 5.

mommy@lif said...

banyaknyaaa birthday!!hehe kopak lahhhh jawabnya.. nway good luck with gift hunting! :)

famyGirl said...

when are you due eh? anytime kan??

Anonymous said...

ija,

kamera tu..okay dah ke?

as for gifts for the hubby... try:

http://www.diaperbags.com/store/html/Daddy_Diaper_Bags/1.html

http://www.dadgear.com/

boleh share guna sesama :)

bab mengabis kan duit org memang terer... ehehhe

-farid- (apsal tak leh sign in arini ntah)